Thursday, March 18, 2010

Things I Love Thursday

♥ Apocalypstick : Does anybody date anymore? So funny and so so true! My favourite.. "Be a gentleman. Pretend that the entire date has Camera Obscura as the soundtrack. Is that fuck music? No, it is not fuck music. It is clean and beautiful and adorable. Like our first date." Hahaha, awwwwww.

♥ Free beer at staff training.

♥ Art Gallery of WA! I always try to go see the Year 12 Perspectives and this year it was as amazing as ever. Dallas Green was even there! Also the amazing gift shop.. 30% of Moleskines? Why thankyou.

♥ "Be cute for you!" Oprah said it on her show the other day and I think it's a nice to to say to yourself all the time!

The Package Project. I am so there!

♥ Days off where I accomplish things and don't blob around all day in my pj's. This week I had a dentist, doctors appointment, driving lesson and I went to the library .. all in one day!

♥ Dates with boys who hold your hand because it's "cold", buy you lychee bubble tea and sit and talk with you for hours by the river.

Angus & Julia Stone - Down The Way. I am so excited to see them in a few weeks! Favourite tracks are Yellow Brick Road, Black Crow & And The Boys

♥ Hearing Kate Nash on the radio for the first time! Well, first time on Australian radio! And first thing in the morning= best!!

♥ & lastly, the whole galaxy at your fingers tips! ..

No comments:

Post a Comment