Saturday, July 2, 2011

Dry July


It's July! I meant to write this yesterday but I didn't get around to it. Anyway, it's July! Also known as.. dry July! One of my favourite Bloggers, Pip (Meet Me At Mikes), is raising money for a month long pledge to not drink alchohol for the whole of July. Funds raised from Dry July benefit people who are battling cancer. I only really drink once a week and then it's only one beer or something. So, July.. zero beers.. easy! None at all. No excuses! Stay tuned..

Support the cause!

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Although I barely drink at all. But it's such a great cause.

    I sent you a letter today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo, your back!! I noticed you had commented on Gracie's post and was so excited to see you :-) goodluck with dry july I rely on my glass of wine every once and awhile too much.

    ReplyDelete