Monday, September 12, 2011

FQ vintage sheet swap!


I got my sweet little return parcel of vintage fabrics the other day as part of Green Tea & Red Nails vintage sheet swap! It is such a good idea for a swap and thank you so much to Kellie for organising it so, so well! I got lots of lovely brown and pink florals.. so pretty! I don't actually have a sewing machine at the moment but I have a few ideas of things I think I can make without a machine..
  • A door draught stopper thing
  • A plastic bag holder
  • Tote bag
  • A fabric mobile!
  • Book cover sleeve
  • Coasters!
  • Christmas tree ornaments
  • Door stopper
  • Cushion covers
Or I might just save them for my patchwork quilt that I am going to make one day. Any ideas for things I can make without a sewing machine?

1 comment:

  1. Oh I want to make a quilt as well! They're so satisfying.

    So many great options without a machine! Coasters is my bet.

    ReplyDelete