Thursday, August 26, 2010

Things I Love Thursday

♥ Making mix cd's, cleaning and unpacking my room, no more election spam, finally sending off some thankyou notes, tea in the morning, when the lady at the post office calls my envelopes "festive", Koorong books, Seabird, purchasing tickets to New Zealand for next January (27th January - 9th February, north island!), interviews at French patisseries, sleeping in until 1pm, Sunday nights with his parents, watching Timer with my sis, the day when I almost left the house with 2 different pairs of shoes on!, love song dedications, Triple J playing at work, Youth in Revolt, soft licorice, fondue at 21st birthday partys, greek yogurt with raspberries, dressing up as cowboys at 24 hour Kmart, writing letters on the train, hardcore home group. ETC ETC ETC!

P.S I am heading back to the wild west to my hometown of Perth (where the temperature is above 20 degrees, wooooo!) for a week so au reviour and see you all when I come back full of stories of marvellous foods, island adventures and phanau fairytales xo

3 comments:

  1. Mix CDs are the greatest! :) Have fun with your family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, I made some mix CD's too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just received the mixed CD you made me and though I've only listened to 5 songs first, I'm in love! Thank you so much. I love the Italian songs, and the Katy cover. I have one song by Hello Saferide, but have never heard more by them, so I'm super excited about this song you included. Thanks so much! Oh, and Huddle Formation! It was on a TV show I watched one time and have loved it ever since. You picked some really awesome music.

    ReplyDelete