Friday, April 9, 2010

I'm working on the forever part.



















Ally: I have my dessert first.
Tyler: Is that a political statement? A medical condition, perhaps?
Ally: I just don't see the point in waiting. I mean, what if I die while eating my entree?
Tyler: Is that probable?
Ally: It's possible. What if I choke? What if an asteroid come hurling down onto the restaurant
?


Very good point Ally! I really enjoyed Remember Me, sure I don't watch alot of movies but this one was sweet with young love and angsty with parental issues and totally hearbreaking in the end. Plus, R-Pattz in non-vampire form, yes please. Also, it kind of effected my way of thinking this past week re: what if I die tomorrow? I should eat my dessert first .. or maybe do other things that I haven't done yet but don't want to die not doing. Cryptic, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment