Thursday, April 29, 2010

Things I Love Thursday

Purchasing Cohesion on vinyl!, still paying for everything with coins, Banff Film Festival this week, Roz Savage being my new hero, nice friendly customers that ask how my day is going, cute boys that work at Dick Smith, talking to my sister on msn after work and discussing future kitchen furniture for our house (!), getting dating advice that turns out be about samurai swords and nothing actually to do with boys, finally wearing my pastel peach floral tshirt from Miss Selfridges, talking about the future with my boss and possible interstate transfers, earl grey tea turning into a daily occurrence, pay day and not having $0 in the bank for the first time in a month!, when the dog down the road visits my house, teriyaki tofu, apartment design blogs, finishing books, looking forward to going vegetarian, public holiday pay rates, Dawsons Creek season 6, red photo box from Kikki K, free gifts from Kikki K and this amazing April weather that I never ever ever want to end.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for reading and leaving such lovely comments, sweet. You made my Saturday. x

    ReplyDelete