Thursday, May 13, 2010

Things I Love Thursday

♥ Making super cute homemade greeting cards for friends and family, going for my first real run in 3 weeks (!), winter chill, pain au chocolat from next door at work, my bookcase all filled up, planning my south west trip, Juno on tv, starting the morning listening to Regina and eating English muffins with earl grey tea, raindrops on our tin roof, homemade lavendar spray, finally finding the world of running blogs, realising he was just not that into me, making my bed everyday, homemade vegetarian pizza, perskindol, cointreau and cloudy apple juice, Medicare refunds, pink wrapped packages via the UK from Ebay, plastering Yvon Chouinard quotes on the window at work, Melbourne in 4 weeks!

♥ This film clip by Ben Lee..

It's not a planet, it's our home!

No comments:

Post a Comment