Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Curious Tuesday 004

This week courtesy of tattooed vocalists, four wheel loathing, American idols and of course Miss Gala Darling!










1. Who is your favourite musician, NOT in terms of talent or aptitude, but based on pure sex appeal? I thought about this all day and again, I was kinda stumped. Not many, if any, but I guess Dallas Green or Angus Stone or Tom Delonge?

2. What were some quirks of your past lovers that drove you crazy? This shit of a boy I was seeing knew that I don't care about cars in any shape or form, but he would quite often tell me ALL about his car. I know most boys adore their cars but he just didn't get how little I cared. I would have liked him much more if he rode a bicycle!

3. If there was a movie made about your life, what song would you absolutely INSIST be on the soundtrack? Bruce Springsteen: Dancing in the dark

4. What is your favourite quote right now? Not so much a quote but a mantra/reminder: "we gotta stay positive!" from a Hold Steady song.

5. Connect up with other nonpareils! Post links to your website, Facebook, Twitter, etc., here! I has a Tumblr & Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment