Thursday, May 20, 2010

Curious Tuesday 003

Curious Tuesday 003! This week bought to you by Wednesday, boys with lisps, the 80's and of course, Gala Darling.









1. Who is your #1 crush? Well, I thought about this all day and I was actually stumped because at the moment I have no real crush on anyone which is devastating I know because crushes are awesome and the best kind of distraction and I love having someone to think about. But if any, it's always Seth Cohen, but he's not real.

2. Have you ever tried online dating? How did it go? Any tips? Yes, erghhh. Chatted to a few boys.. some sounded ok, actually went on a cute date with one boy but then it all went shit soon after. Long story! Tips would be, talk to the person and ask lots of questions, get to know them a bit before you give them your phone number and don't be afraid to be fussy.

3. Are you sentimental? Do you keep the things other people give you? Absolutely! I do delete smses pretty hastily however. If a relationship/friendship goes bad I will either bury all evidence of photos, letters etc deep in a box so I never find it or depending how how bad it is, throw it all out because I just want the good memories.

4. As a child, what were your primary interests? I was a pretty sporty kid.. I did surf club, teeball, netball and loved running. I was a girl guide, then a cub scout and loved going camping (still do!) I was obsessed with fairies and was convinced they existed in my backyard. I think I had one Barbie but preferred to play Lego and Transformers more. I loved watching Inspector Gadget, Captain Planet, Video Hits, Rugrats. Every birthday party I went to for at least 3 years straight was a Spice Girls dress up party. I also loved playing building forts out of pillows and couches, making mixtapes off the radio and jumping on the trampoline. I remember my brother and I used to play Micheal Jackson's Dangerous alot, plus I had a crush on Johnny Farnham? Yikes!

5. What are your top 3 guilty pleasures?

Crappy TV. Eg: Masterchef Australia, The Hills.

Staying in my pajamas all day on my days off work. I once went 48 hours straight in them!

Coffee. I'm trying to give up 100% but sometimes work buys it for me so I say "YESSSSS"

2 comments:

  1. I am so envious of you, I wish I didn't have feelings for anyone at the moment! Love Seth too, snd until this morning I was in my PJs since Tuesday night! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh i love seth. i always say "im just having an allergic reaction to the universe!" hello back!

    ReplyDelete