Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Curious Tuesday 002

Curious Tuesday 002! I was really looking forward to this all week! I love love love Q & A's! Original post from Gala Darling











1. What are you most excited for RIGHT NOW? A few little things but the big one is.. moving to Melbourne next month!

2. Who is your style icon? What inspires your look? Kate Nash I think more than anyone. She wears delightful floral and/or vintage dresses, is a freckley ginger, is not a rake, doesn't tan like a Oompa Loompa and everynow and then she doesn't wear dresses but skeleton suits or something and still impresses me. Although really, I don't dress like her on a daily basis, in fact I get dressed up and out of my jeans and tshirts seriously like 2-3 times a year. I just wear whatever is comfortable and I don't really care if anyone thinks it is "bang on trend" or whatever.

3. If you could have dinner with anyone, alive or dead, who would you invite? I have no idea. I am quite keen to meet my future husband! But really, I would just want my best friends and closest family. And raspberries with every meal.

4. What did you dress up as for your first Halloween? We don't celebrate Halloween here much at all, but I do have photos of me as Freddy Kruger (or as a dirty hobo..) when I was like 7 years old. I think that was the first and last Halloween costume I actually wore.

5. What are you improving? Trying to improve my food control. Eg, portion sizes and trying to eat only when I am hungry as opposed to binge eating shitty food when I am angry/sad/bored etc. Trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment