Thursday, June 10, 2010

Curious Tuesday 005

This weeks Curious Tuesday bought to you by sitting inside with the heater on a Thursday, coffee with soy milk and of course, Gala!









1. Would you ever get cosmetic surgery? If not, why not? If yes, what would you want done? No wayyyyyyyy, not ever. I believe you are you are and to get cosmetic surgery is all very fake and I despise most un-natural things especially beauty related. I believe everyone is so much more beautiful naturally without excessive amounts of make up and and especially without surgery.

2. What is “your drink”? Chai tea ♥

3. What are your five fashion essentials? Cardigans, Chuck Taylors, old fashioned sunnies, my charm necklace and some bizarre patterned item (not always bizarre, more likely to be floral but a pattern none the less)

4. Do you have any tattoos? What are they? If not, do you want some? What would you like to get? I do! I have a heart on my collar bone a la Kurt Halsey that I got on my 20th birthday. I don't want another one though and some days I don't even want this one. I got it with my old best friend who also got a Kurt Halsey one too, but the reason I got the heart is below..

5. What is something most people don’t know about you? I had open heart surgery when I was 16. I was meant to have key hole surgery for the murmur in my heart but that failed so I had to go into an emergency operation. I hate reading or watching anything to do with heart surgery, it really freaks me out. I still have a huge scar and I don't like talking about it so I am gonna stop!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, open heart surgery! I had an ex-boyfriend with cancer who got a tube and writing tattooed next to his old tube scar, I think tattoos can be a really cool battle scar of sorts in this way. A badge on honour, almost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your tattoo!!!!
    so awesome!

    and i can't believe you had open heart surgery.. that is insane. but i'm so glad you are okay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your tattoo is adorable. and that is an amazing thing to go through!

    ReplyDelete