This weeks edition bought to you by Bighugelabs.com (so good! I can make things look good! See below!), porrige with cinnamon and as always.. Miss Gala Awesome
1. If it was your birthday tomorrow, what would be on your wishlist? I don't normally make wishlists for gifts but I really want/need a new camera after I lost mine a few weeks ago. Pretty sure I am getting one today though!
2. Do you look after your nails? Do you paint them? If so, do you have a colour that you keep returning to again & again? I used to chew them in high school but nowadays they are usually at a pretty nice length and in pretty good nick. I would like to paint them alot more often but I don't because I am a pro at smudging them plus the ideas I want on them (eg: a galaxy, panda, snowflakes..) are pretty tough to do solo painting. Colour wise I used to love black but I would always get in trouble at school/work. I still really really love just piling heaps of layers of glitter on! Glitter is a colour!
3. What star sign are you, & do you think it is accurate? Aries. I used to follow/believe star signs daily but a few years ago I even made a new years resolution not to read them anymore. I still gaze over them sometimes and I think it depends which ones you read because sometimes it just sounds rediculous but sometimes they can more generalized and relevant and thats when I get sucked into beleive the hoo-ha! So, do I think me being an Aries is accurate.. ? Google search tells me/fellow Ariens are.. fiery in demeanor, born leaders who love their freedom, self dependent, glowing in energy, quick tempered, get offended easily, adventurous and capable of incurring extravagant purchases (lol, what?) So yeah, I guess I am most of those things sometimes?
4. What is something you have recently learned to appreciate? Woolen beanies and fingerless gloves. My new bedroom is an actual icebox and I can see my breathe in the air as I type this.
5. What is your favourite city in the world, & why? I used to think I was a city girl but now I much prefer a mountain village, but big city wise.. ummmmm, New York.. I loathed it the first 2 times I went there and while I don't plan on going back for awhile I do have a big soft spot for it now because I just did some amazing things there and it pushed me to confront being mega home sick and lost and how to deal with it by myself. I am also pretty smitten with Melbourne, Auckland, Osaka and Vegas for food and shopping reasons.