This weeks is bought to you by sitting in bed at 6am with gloves and a beanie not being able to sleep, contemplating chocolate raspberry cookies for breakfast again, the next 8 days off work and of course, Gala Darling ♥
1. Where do you find inspiration? Travelling, walking around the city at night, walking around the mountains, weekend markets, new music, assorted blogs, Frankie magazine.
2. Have you got any hobbies or interests you’ve let lapse & wish you would take up again? Swing dancing! I have done it on and off over the past 5 years and I adore it and I want to find a club in Melbourne as it has been over a year. Also, I haven't been for a run in over a week!
3. One tea party. Ten invitations. Who do you invite? Gala Darling, Miranda July, Sara Von from Yes & Yes, Ellen Page, Kate Nash, Tina Fey, Lisa Mitchell, Drew Barrymore, Zooey Deschanel, Michelle Williams.
4. Who was your favourite teacher at school & why? Probaly my photography teacher who let me hang out in the lab every single lunch time for 2 years unsupervised to develop photos that I had taken of my favourite local bands. Also, I got an award at the end of high school as Photographer of the Year from him!
5. Have you ever been in a long-distance relationship? Nope.